646 Hartford Turnpike
Vernon, CT 06066
Email Phone: 860-871-2775
- Real Estate Broker’s License
- Member, State of Connecticut Real Estate Commission, Governor appointed
- Member, State of Connecticut Mobile Manufactured Home Council, Governor appointed
- Member, Greater Hartford Association of Realtors
- Member, Tri-county Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Former chairman, Vernon Real Estate Board of Ethics Committee
- Former member, advisory board, Manchester Community College
- Former member, Advisory Board, Savings Bank of Manchester
- Former Corporator, Rockville Bank
- Member, National Relo Council since 1976 serving: Cendant Mobility, GMAC Global Relo, Prudential Relo, Weichart Relo Services, ResNet, Altisource, Aires Relocation, Brookfield Relo.
- Sales associate with Sentry Real Estate since 1975
- Over 38 years experience in all aspects of Real Estate, including property management
- Strong negotiating skills and problem solving ability
- Involved in over 2100 transactions
- Experienced in all forms of financing
38 years experience + over 2100 transactions = RESULTS
Ben was extremely helpful, not only for the process of selling my house, but also in listening and advising me on choices for this next stage of my life. Many thanks!
Ben went above and beyond with the sale of my parent’s house! He was easy to reach when my brother and I needed to talk to him. It was a tough sale but he never gave up! Thank you Ben!
Compassionate, caring, very competent and considerate. I had a difficult time parting with a piece of property that had been in my family for many generations and years. Ben was very patient and understanding. He took the time to listen and didn't rush me in making any decisions. My husband and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a realtor. We think that he's the best.
Ben is one of the rare true gems of this industry. Years ago he was my agent when I bought my first home. His patience and integrity made an impression on me then, and I had an equally good experience working with him when I sold that home a decade later. So it was only natural that when my husband and I decided to sell our current home and move to a neighboring town that Ben was the one we called. He was very patient with us throughout our (very) lengthy home search, as we walked through home [...]
Are you looking for a real pro to support your home sale with candid input, a realistic approach to pricing and negotiation, and a network of resources to make your home all you want it to be in a timely fashion, then you should start your market placement considerations with Ben Castonguay of Sentry Real Estate. Ben knows the market. Ben upgraded his website, as we were placing our home on the market a critical component to the selling process. He understands the search by buyers starts on [...]
Rich & Terri Carreau
We just completed the sale of our home in less than three months from the date we listed. However, it should be noted that Ben started working with us well over a year ago advising us on the market value and the process of downsizing. During the sales process we benefitted from both his years of experience and knowledge of residential real estate. His counsel and advice was valued and right on. Ben treated all people involved with respect and created a constructive environment to get the job [...]
Bob and Maureen
Compassionate, caring, confident and very compotent ! I had a difficult time parting with a piece of property that had been in my family for generations and years. Ben was very patient and understanding and gave me some excellent advice. My husband and I were very happy with Sentry Real Estate. Ben is the best!
I have had the honor of knowing Ben Castonguay both through his representation as my Broker on an individual basis and also professionally as the Broker for clients represented by our law firm in real estate transactions. Ben is a thoughtful, caring and intelligent person who thoroughly understands the dynamics of the property transaction that he is brokering and therefore brings the best result possible the table for his client. Five Stars is the rating for Ben Castonguay AND his company - [...]
Ben was great to work with. He answered all of my questions regarding my new home purchase. He was an advocate for my side of the transaction and made sure all of the paperwork was filed properly. He communicated with my attorney and lender. He made a stressful process seem easy.
Ben is an excellent agent. He is knowledgeable about the area and the market. He always has good suggestions. He has good connections for repairs and services needed or just providing estimates. Ben is good to work with. We hired Ben to sell my daughters house last year and my house this year. He did a very good job for both transactions. Highly recommended.