646 Hartford Turnpike
Vernon, CT 06066
Email Phone: 860-871-2775
- Real Estate Broker’s License
- Member, State of Connecticut Real Estate Commission, Governor appointed
- Member, State of Connecticut Mobile Manufactured Home Council, Governor appointed
- Member, Greater Hartford Association of Realtors
- Member, Tri-county Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Former chairman, Vernon Real Estate Board of Ethics Committee
- Former member, advisory board, Manchester Community College
- Former member, Advisory Board, Savings Bank of Manchester
- Former Corporator, Rockville Bank
- Member, National Relo Council since 1976 serving: Cendant Mobility, GMAC Global Relo, Prudential Relo, Weichart Relo Services, ResNet, Altisource, Aires Relocation, Brookfield Relo.
- Sales associate with Sentry Real Estate since 1975
- Over 38 years experience in all aspects of Real Estate, including property management
- Strong negotiating skills and problem solving ability
- Involved in over 2100 transactions
- Experienced in all forms of financing
38 years experience + over 2100 transactions = RESULTS
I have had the honor of knowing Ben Castonguay both through his representation as my Broker on an individual basis and also professionally as the Broker for clients represented by our law firm in real estate transactions. Ben is a thoughtful, caring and intelligent person who thoroughly understands the dynamics of the property transaction that he is brokering and therefore brings the best result possible the table for his client. Five Stars is the rating for Ben Castonguay AND his company - [...]
Compassionate, caring, confident and very compotent ! I had a difficult time parting with a piece of property that had been in my family for generations and years. Ben was very patient and understanding and gave me some excellent advice. My husband and I were very happy with Sentry Real Estate. Ben is the best!
Compassionate, caring, very competent and considerate. I had a difficult time parting with a piece of property that had been in my family for many generations and years. Ben was very patient and understanding. He took the time to listen and didn't rush me in making any decisions. My husband and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a realtor. We think that he's the best.
Are you looking for a real pro to support your home sale with candid input, a realistic approach to pricing and negotiation, and a network of resources to make your home all you want it to be in a timely fashion, then you should start your market placement considerations with Ben Castonguay of Sentry Real Estate. Ben knows the market. Ben upgraded his website, as we were placing our home on the market a critical component to the selling process. He understands the search by buyers starts on [...]
Rich & Terri Carreau
Ben was 5 star all the way. He advised me on setting the house to show its best including recommendations of people to help with cleaning. Once contracted, he got craftsmen to do the repairs called for in the home inspection. His professional market analysis valuation was accepted by the Probate Court so the court approved the sale quickly. He even went to the closing for me as I had to be out of town. I cannot say enough good things about the service I received from Ben.
We just completed the sale of our home in less than three months from the date we listed. However, it should be noted that Ben started working with us well over a year ago advising us on the market value and the process of downsizing. During the sales process we benefitted from both his years of experience and knowledge of residential real estate. His counsel and advice was valued and right on. Ben treated all people involved with respect and created a constructive environment to get the job [...]