646 Hartford Turnpike
Vernon, CT 06066
Email Phone: 860-871-2775
- Real Estate Broker’s License
- Member, State of Connecticut Real Estate Commission, Governor appointed
- Member, State of Connecticut Mobile Manufactured Home Council, Governor appointed
- Member, Greater Hartford Association of Realtors
- Member, Tri-county Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Former chairman, Vernon Real Estate Board of Ethics Committee
- Former member, advisory board, Manchester Community College
- Former member, Advisory Board, Savings Bank of Manchester
- Former Corporator, Rockville Bank
- Member, National Relo Council since 1976 serving: Cendant Mobility, GMAC Global Relo, Prudential Relo, Weichart Relo Services, ResNet, Altisource, Aires Relocation, Brookfield Relo.
- Sales associate with Sentry Real Estate since 1975
- Over 38 years experience in all aspects of Real Estate, including property management
- Strong negotiating skills and problem solving ability
- Involved in over 2100 transactions
- Experienced in all forms of financing
38 years experience + over 2100 transactions = RESULTS
This was our third house that we sold with Ben. Ben is phenomenal - he knows the market and he gives honest advice as to pricing and negotiation. We always feel very well taken care of when dealing with Ben. I cannot recommend Ben highly enough!
Ben was extremely helpful, not only for the process of selling my house, but also in listening and advising me on choices for this next stage of my life. Many thanks!
Ben went above and beyond with the sale of my parent’s house! He was easy to reach when my brother and I needed to talk to him. It was a tough sale but he never gave up! Thank you Ben!
Compassionate, caring, confident and very compotent ! I had a difficult time parting with a piece of property that had been in my family for generations and years. Ben was very patient and understanding and gave me some excellent advice. My husband and I were very happy with Sentry Real Estate. Ben is the best!
Ben gets 5 plus stars from me! He went above and beyond for me. I have been sick for most of the process of selling my house. He has been there to help me out every step of the way. He is wonderful to work with. You know what is going on every step of the way and he responds quickly when you call. I cant say enough good things about him. I would highly recommend him as he was highly recommended to me. Thank you Ben. I will forever be grateful for all your help during this extremely [...]
Ben has been a great resource for our family over the years, helping us both buy and sell properties. He takes care of the little details and gets the job done. Absolutely a pleasure to work with!
I have had the honor of knowing Ben Castonguay both through his representation as my Broker on an individual basis and also professionally as the Broker for clients represented by our law firm in real estate transactions. Ben is a thoughtful, caring and intelligent person who thoroughly understands the dynamics of the property transaction that he is brokering and therefore brings the best result possible the table for his client. Five Stars is the rating for Ben Castonguay AND his company - [...]
Ben acted as my Broker for the expeditious sale of a house that had been in our family for almost 100 years. The house sold within a remarkable few weeks due to the superior attentiveness and expertise of Ben Castonguay, who had also been my broker in a previous transaction. Five stars does not adequately award Ben or his entire staff with the recognition they all so completely deserve. Anyone who chooses Ben Castonguay and Sentry Real Estate will be in competent and reliable hands for their [...]
Ben is one of the rare true gems of this industry. Years ago he was my agent when I bought my first home. His patience and integrity made an impression on me then, and I had an equally good experience working with him when I sold that home a decade later. So it was only natural that when my husband and I decided to sell our current home and move to a neighboring town that Ben was the one we called. He was very patient with us throughout our (very) lengthy home search, as we walked through home [...]
Ben is an excellent agent. He is knowledgeable about the area and the market. He always has good suggestions. He has good connections for repairs and services needed or just providing estimates. Ben is good to work with. We hired Ben to sell my daughters house last year and my house this year. He did a very good job for both transactions. Highly recommended.