646 Hartford Turnpike
Vernon, CT 06066
Email Phone: 860-871-2775
- Licensed Salesperson since 1986 (30 years)
- Obtained Broker’s license in 1990
- Joined Sentry Real Estate in 1992
- Tri-County Realtor of the Year in 2002
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Member, Tri-County Board of Realtors
- Tri-Country Board of Realtors Board of Directors for over 20 years. Currently serve on Programs and Grievance Committees
- Certified Buyer Representative
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Realtor of the Year - 2002
- Past President and current Board of Director member Attawan Beach Association, Niantic, Connecticut, a 90 property community, chair annual event
- Past President and current Board of Director member MIC (Manchester Interfaith Corporation), a non-profit that works with Town and State of CT to provide affordable housing through improvement of blighted neighborhoods; created Rainbow Hollow condominium complex (former Army Housing)
- Past Moderator, Second Congregational Church, Manchester, Connecticut. Served on many committees, Board of Trustees, chaired and currently co-chair several major fundraisers including Antique show and Fall fair, ran youth group for 6 years. Current chair of Board of Deacons
- Resident of Bolton, Connecticut for over 30 years.
I was very pleased and surprised at the amount of email interaction, every step of the process I was assured that the process was proceeding as planned, even when I was confused, and questioned that the process was misguided, only to my suprise lisa had it all under control, thanks again and again, cant wait to work with her again. Dave
05/09/2016 - pat7995Sold a home in 2016 in Manchester, CT 06042.Lisa went over the process from the beginning in detail and was able to answer all our questions in a very timely manner. She kept us updated on the market throughout. During our negotiations she was great; fielding our questions quickly and patiently. I would definitely recommend Lisa.
We were very clear on what we wanted in a house - but, most of the houses on the market just didn't meet our dreams. We looked at over 40 houses, in multiple towns over a 3 or 4 month period. We found a few that needed some work and Lisa although supportive of our offers, knew that those weren't the houses for us and I guess our higher power also knew and things didn't work out. She kept telling us about this one house, but we kept dismissing it! Finally we looked and guess what - the house [...]
Bought an home in Manchester, CT
Lisa handled my father's estate, recommended by my attorney. She is professional and knowledgeable, responsive and fair. I would highly recommend her. I would use her again. Extremely satisfied.
Lisa was great about answering our questions and replying to emails immediately. She listened to our concerns, gave advice and helped us get thru the process of selling our house in order to move cross country. We will definitely recommend Lisa to our friends in CT.
Lisa went above and beyond to help us find the right home at the right price. We had very specific requirements and she helped us narrow down the overwhelming number of listings to find our dream home. Thank you Lisa, for helping us navigate the home buying process with the experience of a professional, the ear of a friend and at times, the patience of a Kindergarten teacher. We appreciate the attention to detail and the prompt responses to our endless questions. I highly recommend Lisa Trombly!
Mike Z and Paula S
06/29/2016 - kkingston314Sold a Single Family home in 2016 in Central Manchester, Manchester, CT.Lisa is extremely knowledgeable and approachable. She helped me through all of my anxiety moments not only during the active process of our house being on the market, but also through the entire 4 months before we even listed. Lisa responded to every email, text, phone call quickly every time, often within minutes. She heard our desire to move quickly, and so she priced our home competitively. Our [...]
Lisa helped me sell my house up north she was great to work with and had alot of knowledge of the real estate in the Hartford CT. area. she was always there when i needed something and guided me in the whole process of my home sale!
Sold an home in East Hartford, CT.
I was introduced to Lisa by a mutual friend approximately fifteen months ago as we were losing our home due to its crumbling foundation. Lisa help us locate a home rental that would except our pets. Twelves months later Lisa introduced us to the Branch Manager of a mortgage company; who assisted us in obtaining a funding waiver and securing a loan. With Lisa's assistance; fourteens months after losing our home to a crumbling foundation we've been able to secure another home.
02/18/2017 - sherrie l deveauSold a Single Family home in 2017 in Highland Park, Manchester, CT.Lisa was always very professional and quick to respond to any question or request I had. Her level of knowledge about the industry and the area put me at ease. I interviewed 3 possible realtors to represent me and I chose Lisa. I am very pleased with that decision.Response from Lisa Trombly on 02/21/2017Thanks, Sherrie! I certainly enjoyed working with you and hope to see you soon!