- Licensed Salesperson since 1986 (30 years)
- Obtained Broker’s license in 1990
- Joined Sentry Real Estate in 1992
- Tri-County Realtor of the Year in 2002
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Member, Tri-County Board of Realtors
- Tri-Country Board of Realtors Board of Directors for over 20 years. Currently serve on Programs and Grievance Committees
- Certified Buyer Representative
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Realtor of the Year - 2002
- Past President and current Board of Director member Attawan Beach Association, Niantic, Connecticut, a 90 property community, chair annual event
- Past President and current Board of Director member MIC (Manchester Interfaith Corporation), a non-profit that works with Town and State of CT to provide affordable housing through improvement of blighted neighborhoods; created Rainbow Hollow condominium complex (former Army Housing)
- Past Moderator, Second Congregational Church, Manchester, Connecticut. Served on many committees, Board of Trustees, chaired and currently co-chair several major fundraisers including Antique show and Fall fair, ran youth group for 6 years. Current chair of Board of Deacons
- Resident of Bolton, Connecticut for over 30 years.
We were very clear on what we wanted in a house - but, most of the houses on the market just didn't meet our dreams. We looked at over 40 houses, in multiple towns over a 3 or 4 month period. We found a few that needed some work and [...]
Bought an home in Manchester, CT
02/18/2017 - sherrie l deveauSold a Single Family home in 2017 in Highland Park, Manchester, CT.Lisa was always very professional and quick to respond to any question or request I had. Her level of knowledge about the industry and the area put me at ease. I interviewed 3 possible realtors to represent me and I chose Lisa. I am very pleased with that decision.Response from Lisa Trombly on 02/21/2017Thanks, Sherrie! I certainly enjoyed working with you and hope to see you soon!
Lisa did an awesome job. Very thorough and knowledgeable. She kept me posted on all aspects of the sale. She pushed me when I NEEDED it. I would recommend Lisa anytime!
Lisa handled my father's estate, recommended by my attorney. She is professional and knowledgeable, responsive and fair. I would highly recommend her. I would use her again. Extremely satisfied.
Sold a home in Manchester, CT
05/09/2016 - pat7995Sold a home in 2016 in Manchester, CT 06042.Lisa went over the process from the beginning in detail and was able to answer all our questions in a very timely manner. She kept us updated on the market throughout. During our negotiations she was great; fielding our questions quickly and patiently. I would definitely recommend Lisa.
Lisa went above and beyond to help us find the right home at the right price. We had very specific requirements and she helped us narrow down the overwhelming number of listings to find our dream home. Thank you Lisa, for helping us navigate the home buying process with the experience of a professional, the ear of a friend and at times, the patience of a Kindergarten teacher. We appreciate the attention to detail and the prompt responses to our endless questions. I highly recommend Lisa Trombly!
Mike Z and Paula S
I am an investor and have worked on many deals (both sides) with Lisa. She is probably one of the most attentive Realtors I have ever worked with. Lisa will respond to all questions/queries in what feels like minutes. This level of [...]
Sold a home in Newington, CT
05/04/2016 - subedeBought and sold a Single Family home in 2016 in East Hartford, CT.We have known Lisa for years as both a friend and a realtor. In 2000, she helped us find a darling house. Then in 2010, she helped us sell that house before we embarked on our big adventure to CA. Now we are back in CT and when we started to look for a house, Lisa was our first and only choice for a Realtor. She did her homework and recommended us away from houses with problems. This is a realtor who will have [...]
I was introduced to Lisa by a mutual friend approximately fifteen months ago as we were losing our home due to its crumbling foundation. Lisa help us locate a home rental that would except our pets. Twelves months later Lisa introduced us to the Branch Manager of a mortgage company; who assisted us in obtaining a funding waiver and securing a loan. With Lisa's assistance; fourteens months after losing our home to a crumbling foundation we've been able to secure another home.
I was very pleased and surprised at the amount of email interaction, every step of the process I was assured that the process was proceeding as planned, even when I was confused, and questioned that the process was misguided, only to my suprise lisa had it all under control, thanks again and again, cant wait to work with her again. Dave