646 Hartford Turnpike
Vernon, CT 06066
Email Phone: 860-871-2775
- Licensed Salesperson since 1986 (30 years)
- Obtained Broker’s license in 1990
- Joined Sentry Real Estate in 1992
- Tri-County Realtor of the Year in 2002
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Member, Tri-County Board of Realtors
- Tri-Country Board of Realtors Board of Directors for over 20 years. Currently serve on Programs and Grievance Committees
- Certified Buyer Representative
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Realtor of the Year - 2002
- Past President and current Board of Director member Attawan Beach Association, Niantic, Connecticut, a 90 property community, chair annual event
- Past President and current Board of Director member MIC (Manchester Interfaith Corporation), a non-profit that works with Town and State of CT to provide affordable housing through improvement of blighted neighborhoods; created Rainbow Hollow condominium complex (former Army Housing)
- Past Moderator, Second Congregational Church, Manchester, Connecticut. Served on many committees, Board of Trustees, chaired and currently co-chair several major fundraisers including Antique show and Fall fair, ran youth group for 6 years. Current chair of Board of Deacons
- Resident of Bolton, Connecticut for over 30 years.
06/29/2016 - kkingston314Sold a Single Family home in 2016 in Central Manchester, Manchester, CT.Lisa is extremely knowledgeable and approachable. She helped me through all of my anxiety moments not only during the active process of our house being on the market, but also through the entire 4 months before we even listed. Lisa responded to every email, text, phone call quickly every time, often within minutes. She heard our desire to move quickly, and so she priced our home competitively. Our [...]
Lisa did an awesome job. Very thorough and knowledgeable. She kept me posted on all aspects of the sale. She pushed me when I NEEDED it. I would recommend Lisa anytime!
I was very pleased and surprised at the amount of email interaction, every step of the process I was assured that the process was proceeding as planned, even when I was confused, and questioned that the process was misguided, only to my suprise lisa had it all under control, thanks again and again, cant wait to work with her again. Dave
Lisa was great about answering our questions and replying to emails immediately. She listened to our concerns, gave advice and helped us get thru the process of selling our house in order to move cross country. We will definitely recommend Lisa to our friends in CT.
05/04/2016 - subedeBought and sold a Single Family home in 2016 in East Hartford, CT.We have known Lisa for years as both a friend and a realtor. In 2000, she helped us find a darling house. Then in 2010, she helped us sell that house before we embarked on our big adventure to CA. Now we are back in CT and when we started to look for a house, Lisa was our first and only choice for a Realtor. She did her homework and recommended us away from houses with problems. This is a realtor who will have [...]
Lisa helped me sell my house up north she was great to work with and had alot of knowledge of the real estate in the Hartford CT. area. she was always there when i needed something and guided me in the whole process of my home sale!
Sold an home in East Hartford, CT.
Lisa Trombly shepherded our sale through a myriad of new govt. regulations for first-time FHA home buyers. She efficiently coordinated buyer's agents, attnys, mortgage brokers and New London officials; turning a potentially bumpy road into a smooth ride. She was good natured throughout and always put our best interests first!
Sold a home in New London, CT
We were very clear on what we wanted in a house - but, most of the houses on the market just didn't meet our dreams. We looked at over 40 houses, in multiple towns over a 3 or 4 month period. We found a few that needed some work and Lisa although supportive of our offers, knew that those weren't the houses for us and I guess our higher power also knew and things didn't work out. She kept telling us about this one house, but we kept dismissing it! Finally we looked and guess what - the house [...]
Bought an home in Manchester, CT
Lisa was a pleasure to work with!!! She was there for my every question and need. I would highly recommend her to everyone I know!
I am an investor and have worked on many deals (both sides) with Lisa. She is probably one of the most attentive Realtors I have ever worked with. Lisa will respond to all questions/queries in what feels like minutes. This level of service I have not seen from other Realtors. In addition, Lisa is excellent at giving advice at every step of the process especially with negotiations. I would and do use Lisa for most of my transactions!