646 Hartford Turnpike
Vernon, CT 06066
Email Phone: 860-871-2775
- Licensed Salesperson since 1986 (30 years)
- Obtained Broker’s license in 1990
- Joined Sentry Real Estate in 1992
- Tri-County Realtor of the Year in 2002
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Member, Tri-County Board of Realtors
- Tri-Country Board of Realtors Board of Directors for over 20 years. Currently serve on Programs and Grievance Committees
- Certified Buyer Representative
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Realtor of the Year - 2002
- Past President and current Board of Director member Attawan Beach Association, Niantic, Connecticut, a 90 property community, chair annual event
- Past President and current Board of Director member MIC (Manchester Interfaith Corporation), a non-profit that works with Town and State of CT to provide affordable housing through improvement of blighted neighborhoods; created Rainbow Hollow condominium complex (former Army Housing)
- Past Moderator, Second Congregational Church, Manchester, Connecticut. Served on many committees, Board of Trustees, chaired and currently co-chair several major fundraisers including Antique show and Fall fair, ran youth group for 6 years. Current chair of Board of Deacons
- Resident of Bolton, Connecticut for over 30 years.
Lisa is professional but friendly. Her years of experience and knowledge of the market paid off for us. She gave advice that led to getting our asking price within 3 days! She continued to follow up when things seemed to get bogged down leading up to closing.
Lisa helped me sell my house up north she was great to work with and had alot of knowledge of the real estate in the Hartford CT. area. she was always there when i needed something and guided me in the whole process of my home sale!
Sold an home in East Hartford, CT.
I was introduced to Lisa by a mutual friend approximately fifteen months ago as we were losing our home due to its crumbling foundation. Lisa help us locate a home rental that would except our pets. Twelves months later Lisa introduced us to the Branch Manager of a mortgage company; who assisted us in obtaining a funding waiver and securing a loan. With Lisa's assistance; fourteens months after losing our home to a crumbling foundation we've been able to secure another home.
In addition to conducting herself with utmost professionalism, Lisa was especially sensitive to a family member's emotional issues during this stressful time. She took extra time to explain details thoroughly and repeatedly, and went above and beyond the call of duty on numerous occasions.
Rick Brander Sold a home in Manchester, CT.
Lisa handled my father's estate, recommended by my attorney. She is professional and knowledgeable, responsive and fair. I would highly recommend her. I would use her again. Extremely satisfied.
Lisa went above and beyond to help us find the right home at the right price. We had very specific requirements and she helped us narrow down the overwhelming number of listings to find our dream home. Thank you Lisa, for helping us navigate the home buying process with the experience of a professional, the ear of a friend and at times, the patience of a Kindergarten teacher. We appreciate the attention to detail and the prompt responses to our endless questions. I highly recommend Lisa Trombly!
Mike Z and Paula S
02/18/2017 - sherrie l deveauSold a Single Family home in 2017 in Highland Park, Manchester, CT.Lisa was always very professional and quick to respond to any question or request I had. Her level of knowledge about the industry and the area put me at ease. I interviewed 3 possible realtors to represent me and I chose Lisa. I am very pleased with that decision.Response from Lisa Trombly on 02/21/2017Thanks, Sherrie! I certainly enjoyed working with you and hope to see you soon!
Lisa did an awesome job. Very thorough and knowledgeable. She kept me posted on all aspects of the sale. She pushed me when I NEEDED it. I would recommend Lisa anytime!
Lisa was great about answering our questions and replying to emails immediately. She listened to our concerns, gave advice and helped us get thru the process of selling our house in order to move cross country. We will definitely recommend Lisa to our friends in CT.
I loved working with Lisa. She is very knowledgable and a go getter. Any obstacles that came up during my home buying process, she always had a solution or knew who to call. I couldn't of bought my home without her.